Saturday, March 30

Book Blogger Hop March 30th



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Elizabeth from Silver's Review blog.

Question:
What are your thoughts on the verification codes?
Answer:
Quite honestly, they really don't bother me too much.

Don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate when I don't have to use them, and I myself don't have them on my blog.  But I can understand why others use them.

I am especially happy that I recently learned that when there are numbers in a code, such as 125 blahdeblah, you can put any numbers you want, as long as the word part is correct and there is the correct amount of numbers.

How do you feel about Verification Codes? For, Against, Necessary Evil?



2 comments:

  1. I don't like them.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew that about the numbers. But don't mistake a r for a n. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top