Saturday, April 13

Book Blogger Hop April 13th



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Tanya from Girlxoxo blog.

Question:
What was the last book you read from a genre you don't normally read?
Answer:
I am not a huge fan of historicals.   There is just to much primping and fussing with their hair and clothes for a practical girl like myself.  So I don't read them very often.

But I recently came across a book by Gina Lamm called The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl.  It is about a self professed geek girl who ends up time traveling back to the Victorian Era and her falling for an Earl. As a geek girl myself, it just sounded too good to pass up.   And luckily, it was absolutely wonderful.  I already have the next 2 books in the series on my To Get List.

Have you read something recently from a genre that is outside your norm?  Did you enjoy it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top