Saturday, April 27

Book Blogger Hop April 27th



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Tanya from Girlxoxo blog.

Question:
What was the last book you read that made you laugh out loud?
Answer:
Oh boy, what a question.  I really like books with a sense of humor, the snarkier the better.  If an author has dialogue that has me repeating it out loud, I am hooked.  I have been known to call my sister on the phone and repeat awesome dialogue to her.  So, laughing out loud?  Yeah, I am totally there.

There have been times I have been sitting in at the Laundromat, at a doctor's office and once even while waiting on a job interview, that I have burst out laughing or giggling.  Most people give you the stink eye and ignore you, but occasionally  I have had other bookworms give me a smile and nod of compatriotism.

I think the last book that I read that I had to put down because I was laughing so hard was Wolf with Benefits by Shelly Laurenston.  Ms. Laurenston is one of the few authors that holds a place of honor on my Keeper shelves.  I have 1 bookshelf.  So only books that I absolutely MUST keep earn a spot on it.


Do you like books that cause you to laugh out loud?  What's the most embarrassing place you have done so?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top