Saturday, April 6

Book Blogger Hop April 6th



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Tanya from Girlxoxo blog.

Question:
What book have you've been meaning to read forever AND you finally did?
Answer:
The only book (and it's more a series) that I had put off reading for any significant amount of time was the J.D. Robb In Death books.

This is going to sound really strange, but I kept putting them off, afraid it would ruin my Nora Roberts author crush.  I mean, why else would she write them under a pseudonym and keep it hidden for so long?  They must be radically different than what she normally writes and that could be either very good or very, very bad.

Luckily for me, they were very, very good.  I started out listening to them via audiobooks, then switched to print and finally ended up getting them in electronic as well.  Why "e" if I am getting them in print?  Because I live in the middle of a rural no where.  To get started on them the day they are released I have to download them via electronic and then a week later (or sometimes longer), when the local Wal-Mart finally gets it in print I can add the hardback to my ever growing collection.

Is there any book (or series) that you finally got around to reading?  What did you think of it?



4 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this book...may have to check it out. THANKS for sharing.

    New Follower.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have to say you posted the reason why I have never tried the In Death series of hers. I really enjoy Nora Roberts and have been a fan of hers for years. This post as me reconsidering my reluctance. I will have to give them a try.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should, you really should. My girl crush has grown by infinite proportions after reading the In Death series. I honestly don't know how Ms. Roberts does it, but I am glad she does. The In Death series is fantastic in any format. :)

      Delete
  3. I had no idea that was her too! I wonder if my mother knows this. Nora is her author. Thanks for the insight. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top