Sunday, May 5

Geeking Out Sunday: Firefly




The term "Geek" has gone through many transformations; from the first use in the early 1900's being associated with carnival sideshow performers, to being synonymous with the term nerd to today's definition of someone who is very knowledgeable, obsessive-like, about a particular subject. These days, Nerd defines someone lacking social skills and still has a negative connotation, while geek is much more social, especially about whatever subject they are passionate about. Let's face it, being a Geek about something has developed a certain cache or panache.

Each Sunday, I am going to share some of my personal Geek with you.  I hope you enjoy.



For my second Geeking Out Sunday I give you - Firefly!












Just one final thought on the matter....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top