Saturday, July 20

Book Blogger Hop July 20th



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Tanya from GirlXOXO blog.

Question:


What is your favorite classic novel?


Answer:


I know that as a girl, I am supposed to gush and coo about the Brontë sisters or even Louisa May Alcott.  Ah, no.  I'm not that kind of girl.

The books more my speed are the Call of the Wild, The Black Stallion or even Moby Dick.  When I was younger (and still today) I liked action/adventure books over "girly" books.

When I was in middle school my favorite was Island of the Blue Dolphins, and in high school I fell in love with To Kill a Mockingbird. 


What's your favorite classic?  

7 comments:

  1. Wow, totally forgot about The Black Stallion and reading it. Great choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my spot here http://ashleynemer.blogspot.com/2013/07/book-blogger-take-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about Moby Dick.

    My favorite classic is Rebecca.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adored the black stallion as a child


    parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say, girls love horses. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca, another one of those girly books that I turned my nose up at as a child. The boy books just seemed more fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read all the Black Stallion books. I loved the idea of horses more than actual horses though as it turned out. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top