Monday, July 29

Quote-Tastic: Happenstance



This meme is about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from!
Hosted by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup.


















Happenstance–

"Goddess?"
"Yes, Victoria?"
"An overlooked length of indestructible ribbon? Really?"
"Shhh..."




Available at the following retailers: 
Amazon     B&N     Sony   Kobo


Each chapter begins with a small snippet between Victoria and her goddess Freya.  This is the header for Chapter Two.



Do you have a book or series that sticks in your head months, even years later?



Check out some of the other Quote-Tastic Monday picks.



8 comments:

  1. Seems like an interesting book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indestructible ribbon? LMAO! I bet its got some funniness right along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote. Never heard of this. Sounds interesting. Love the cover.

    Mine
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/quote-tastic-axel-by-harper-sloan.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's a new one to me too! My tbr pile is taking a hit this week. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been. I'm not finished with it yet, but it has been pretty enjoyable so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The author does some dialogue between Freya and Victoria at the beginning of each chapter. Not only does it set up what the chapter is about, but shows another side to Victoria, her as a Priestess. Plus some of there convos really help to break up the drama going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got it from the author with a request for a review. It intrigues me enough to say yes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear I need more hours in the day just to get all the reading done that I want. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top