Saturday, September 28

Book Blogger Hop September 28th




Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Elizabeth from Silver's Review blog.

Question:


What weekly memes do you follow on a regular basis?


Answer:


Obviously I participate in this one, I just do mine a day later. :)

I have been participating in Waiting On Wednesday because it is quick and fun.  It also really helps me to keep track of what new books are coming on and when.

The final meme I follow is Quote-Tastic Mondays, hosted by Anna of Herding Cats and Burning Soup.  Each Monday we post a favorite quote from a book we have read.  It is small, but a lot of fun. :)


Three is the current limit of the memes that I have time for?  How do you manage your memes?

2 comments:

  1. I participate in a lot of memes.

    THANKS for sharing the ones you participate in.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top