Monday, October 7

Quote-Tastic: Phallus-Light



This meme is about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from!
Hosted by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup.


Everyone is welcome to join in: Readers, Bloggers & Authors.

Just grab the button and don't forget to add your post to the link at the bottom.





Special Offers by M.L. Ryan

He sat up and I moaned my annoyance that he had stopped kissing me. He slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them off. In all the time we spent together in New Hampshire, I had never actually seen him in his underwear, and I had wondered if he was a brief or boxer guy. Apparently, he was neither. What was revealed when those pants cleared his hips was just as I had imagined, and it still made my breath catch.

I considered that three years without sex might have skewed my assessment ability, but he seemed really well endowed. Of course, it’s not like I had a lot to compare him to; maybe the four other guys I had slept with were phallus-light.



Available at the following retailers: 

Amazon     BN     Sony     Kobo     Smashwords    iTunes


This is towards the end of the book, when all the sexual tension is finally about to be full-filled.  I thought it was a cute moment and goes quite well with Anna's post about BDSM-lite from last week. *grin*  My review is here.



Do you have a favorite quote from a book or series?



Check out some of the other Quote-Tastic Monday picks.

6 comments:

  1. LOL aw those poor other wee peni. ::snort:: Okay I totally know that's not right but so fun to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Phallus light. I'll have to use that hahaha. I've seen this book around. Glad to see it has some funny parts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggle snort* that's a new way of putting it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really enjoyed this book! I have one of ML Ryans quotes among my favorites. Great pick =)

    -Amanda P

    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top