Wednesday, October 16

Waiting on Wednesday: October 16th


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.


Wild Justice by Kelley Armstrong



Protect the innocent. If there is any one principle that drives hit man Nadia Stafford, it’s this. In her own mind, when she was thirteen, she failed to protect her older cousin Amy from being murdered. Now she fails again, disastrously, when she botches a hit. To help her find her equilibrium, her mentor, Jack, brings her a gift: the location and new identity of the predator who killed her cousin and disappeared after the case against him failed.

Vengeance, justice? With the predator in her sights, nothing seems more right, more straightforward, more easy. But finding justice is never as simple as it seems.

Release Date: November 26, 2013


Why This book?

I am waiting on this book because I have been waiting a long time for this book.  The last book in the series, Made to Be Broken was released in 2009.  4 long years!! Nadia is an assassin, a bad guy, but while reading her, you are made to understand and even agree with why she is the way she is.  I think if it hadn't been for this series, I wouldn't be so enamored of the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep.  

4 comments:

  1. It sounds good. I need to check out Made to Be Broken for sure. Great pick!

    Jenea @ Books LIve Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just heard of this book. It sounds really, really cool. Great pick!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I've been waiting for this too! Such a long time! I got so excited when she announced that she'd be doing another Nadia book - I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, when I saw it I was like "FINALLY!" I will probably try to get in some serious review of the first two books before this one releases. Even though I have read each one at least half a dozen times. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top