Saturday, November 23

Book Blogger Hop: November 23rd


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Elizabeth from Silver's Review blog.

Question:


You won a 5 minute shopping spree from your favorite book store? What will you grab?


Answer:

Truthfully, I would head to the cozy mystery section and grab one of each. It sounds odd, since some of my absolute favorite books are of the paranormal or urban fantasy genre, but those I get on a regular basis. They get budgeted in. It's the cozy mysteries that I don't tend to actually purchase.  I usually am doing the library or second hand thing and it is very hard to read a series when you are missing a book or two.


Would you go for the genres you normally read or get something completely different?

2 comments:

  1. Cozies are good :) I'd probably stick to what I normally read and just hit the new releases section. They're always filled with trade paperback and the cost of those drives me nuts. I'd so binge and get them all instead of having to wait until they come out in mass market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm the opposite of you. I have lots of science fiction, but I would get more of that. Because I can never have enough science fiction. Happy Hopping!

    Aaron (Dreaming
    About Other Worlds
    ).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top