Saturday, November 2

Book Blogger Hop: November 2nd


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Elizabeth from Silver's Review blog.

Question:


When you are out of town, do you still participate in weekly memes or do you have your post scheduled to appear on your blog and perhaps check back? Or do you not participate at all?


Answer:


Well so far, I haven't gone out of town, so it hasn't been an issue.

I have however recently changed jobs and this has affected the way I can link to my weekly memes.

Once my computer crashed and I spent a couple of days hitting the local library computers to get the barest of my commitments done. Since then, I try to have my posts complete and scheduled to go. But we all know life happens and some weeks are better than others.  


Do you prepare and schedule your posts ahead of time?  

Or do you like to be spontaneous and post them as you write them?

1 comment:

  1. I agree about life happening. :)

    Have a great week.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top