Saturday, November 9

Book Blogger Hop: November 9th


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Elizabeth from Silver's Review blog.

Question:


Do you post your book reviews as soon as you have completed the book or do you wait a few days?


Answer:


Whenever possible I try to wait a few days to write the review. Personally, I need a couple of days for the story to really sink in. Some stories I have finished and really enjoyed, but then think nothing about. While other stories seem like fluff, but I am still thinking over days later. These things affect my score. The more time I spend thinking on a story, the better the score that I give it when I do the actual review.
Have your review scores changed from that first finished reaction to days or weeks later when you have had to really think on what you read?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top