Sunday, January 11

Best of 2014...

Books Not Reviewed

I'm not a big one for Top 10 or Favorites lists. Trying to choose just one or two is too difficult, especially if it's not for a specific genre. But here is my listing of 4 and 5 star reviews, in no particular order, that didn't get reviewed on the blog.




Shield of Winter
Hardship
Night Broken
Universal Alien
Eddie's Prize
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes
Alien Collective
Gator Bait
Scenes from the City
Axel
Festive in Death
Wild Wolf
Outfoxed by Love
Swamp Sniper
One Lucky Vampire
Amorous Overnight
Two's A Couple, Three's The Law
Here Comes the Vampire
A Shiver of Light
Knowing the Score

6 comments:

  1. I loved Outfoxed by Love by Eve Langlais. I want to try No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It by Celia Kyle. Black and White looks great, but it is so late in the series. Do they need to be read in order? I love the idea of a Panda shifter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black and White is from the Shifting Crossroads series and evey one is a novella. They are quick and fast reads... think popcorn. Basically there is an over reaching story across all the books, but if you just want to get you feet wet with one and taste test it, there won't be a problem. I don't think I read them all in order either.

      Delete
  2. Lyndsay Sands! Oh I need to start reading her books again...she so funny :) Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Love her vamps and the whole Atlantis thing.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for protecting me from YET another unwanted blog post about 10 this or 10 that. I no longer read them. It's become redundant. I much prefer THIS format. It's far more relevant to me. You think the way I do. I can't possibly list my favorites. I COULD do something like you've done. This was interesting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Glad to help. I only reviewed about half the books I actually read, so I thought this would be a great way to list those that didn't get an "official" review but needed to be shown some love. (And I don't read those Top 10 lists either. ☺ )

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top