Saturday, October 5

Book Blogger Hop: October 5th


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.



Question:


Halloween Edition: What book gave you goosebumps? 


Answer:


The first and only book to give me goosebumps, was one that I picked up when I was way to young to read it.  The story was a about a high school girl who, after messing around with a ouija board, managed to summon some kind of demon spirit.  It would take over her body like a split personality and do very bad things.  Things like kill a teacher, turn them into hamburger patties and serve them to the student body at a school function.  I was in middle school when I read this book.  I have no idea what the name of it was.  All I can tell you is that I have been scared for life on horror stories.  I don't read them, I don't watch them, they are not in my repertoire. 


Do you like to be scared?  If so, who's your favorite go-to author?

3 comments:

  1. I am completely with you - I don't read or watch horror stories either! My choice for this blog hop is the ONLY scary book I've ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind a nice thriller, but non-gratuitous blood/gore just freaks me out. I guess my imagination is just too vivid, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why the romance novel industry has thrived for decades, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top