Saturday, June 8

Book Blogger Hop June 8th



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week a question is asked and we bloggers answer.

This week's question  is asked by Tanya from GirlXOXO blog.

Question:


What is your favorite trilogy (series)?


Answer:


I think my favorite trilogies are all from Nora Roberts.  She does such a good job of using the trilogy to tell a fantastic story.  I think the only one that I didn't like was Circle Trilogy which included Morrigan's Cross, Dance of the Gods, and Valley of Silence.

Want to hear something funny?  I still have them on the shelf with all the others though.  What I do for the Nora Roberts Trilogies is buy each book as it comes out and then wait until I have all 3 and read them at one time.  It takes great willpower, but I think the payoff is worth it in the end.


Do you have a favorite trilogy?  

3 comments:

  1. Judith, don't worry I do it like you do too LOL at the very least I must have two books there of the series before I start to read it, unless I'm just DYING to read it but more often than not I wait till the series is complete and I read the entire thing, one after the other LOL


    My Blog Hop


    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it make it more like 1 very big book broken down into 3 manageable sizes? Especially in paperback. Besides, reading them all at once means I have less of a chance to forget something. The memory is the first thing to go you know.... What was I saying again? ;)


    Thanks for stopping by. Hope your weekend is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Nora Roberts, but haven't read anything by her in years. THANKS for sharing your favorite trilogy.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Check out the giveaway for THE LAST CAMELLIA by Sarah Jio when you visit.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

back to top